Have you grown tired of your home’s fading exterior? Many homeowners have a desire to restore the outward look of their property, but are discouraged by costly renovation fees. If you’re looking for a home improvement solution that won’t break the bank, consider contacting a rendering service provider in Sydney. Unlike other types of renovations, acrylic rendering can be a quick and affordable alternative for people looking to reinforce and beautify their existing structure. Continue reading
Cement rendering is the process of applying premixed layers of cement and sand onto mud bricks, stone, cement, and bricks. It is typically applied to the exterior of homes and buildings, but it has interior applications, as well. If you are looking to bring life back to your property in Sydney, perhaps you should consider cement rendering. Consider the following benefits: Continue reading →
Acrylic rendering is one of the most popular types of rendering performed in Sydney. It is more versatile then the traditional cement rendering, which was the preferred choice years ago. The acrylic rendering process adds acrylic polymer to the typical render mixture. This adds flexibility to the mixture and also increases its strength.
- Is the Facade of Your Building an Expensive Disaster Waiting to Happen? 20/11/2018
- Cement Render x Acrylic Render – What are the differences? 29/05/2018
- We Have Your Cure for Concrete Cancer 26/04/2018
- Prevent the Corrosion of Concrete and Protect Your Build 10/04/2018
- What You Need to Know About Cracking Concrete or Concrete Cancer 22/02/2018