Rendering is a coating of cement + sand, which can be applied to both internal and external walls and performs a lot of functions, as well as for the waterproofing, inclement weather protection (UV depreciation), fire rating, appearance through colored or texture application, and a plenty of others positive features. To achieve a quality result it is very important that the ratio is adequated to the background surface, what needs to be properly applied in accordance with the thickness and materials.
- Decorative Finishes – 5 Important Things to Consider 03/04/2019
- The Importance to Choose the Right Type of Render for Your Project – The 5x Main Considerations 01/12/2018
- Is the Facade of Your Building an Expensive Disaster Waiting to Happen? 20/11/2018
- Cement Render x Acrylic Render – What are the differences? 29/05/2018
- We Have Your Cure for Concrete Cancer 26/04/2018