Rendering is a coating of cement + sand, which can be applied to both internal and external walls and performs a lot of functions, as well as for the waterproofing, inclement weather protection (UV depreciation), fire rating, appearance through colored or texture application, and a plenty of others positive features. To achieve a quality result it is very important that the ratio is adequated to the background surface, what needs to be properly applied in accordance with the thickness and materials.
- Is the Facade of Your Building an Expensive Disaster Waiting to Happen? 20/11/2018
- Cement Render x Acrylic Render – What are the differences? 29/05/2018
- We Have Your Cure for Concrete Cancer 26/04/2018
- Prevent the Corrosion of Concrete and Protect Your Build 10/04/2018
- What You Need to Know About Cracking Concrete or Concrete Cancer 22/02/2018