Another rendering project proudly done by SUPER RENDER. The block of units is located in Maroubra. As it is located right in front of the ocean the bricks start to disintegrate. That is a common problem in the eastern suburbs, with more than 60% of the buildings are face brick. That means there is a lot of rendering to do for years to come. We have applied 3 coats of acrylic render on top of the painted brick surface in order for the render to seal and protect the bricks from the the salt coming from the ocean.
- The Importance to Choose the Right Type of Render for Your Project – The 5x Main Considerations 01/12/2018
- Is the Facade of Your Building an Expensive Disaster Waiting to Happen? 20/11/2018
- Cement Render x Acrylic Render – What are the differences? 29/05/2018
- We Have Your Cure for Concrete Cancer 26/04/2018
- Prevent the Corrosion of Concrete and Protect Your Build 10/04/2018