Another rendering project proudly done by SUPER RENDER. The block of units is located in Maroubra. As it is located right in front of the ocean the bricks start to disintegrate. That is a common problem in the eastern suburbs, with more than 60% of the buildings are face brick. That means there is a lot of rendering to do for years to come. We have applied 3 coats of acrylic render on top of the painted brick surface in order for the render to seal and protect the bricks from the the salt coming from the ocean.
- Prevent the Corrosion of Concrete and Protect Your Build 10/04/2018
- What You Need to Know About Cracking Concrete or Concrete Cancer 22/02/2018
- How to calculate the quantity of Sand and Cement for rendering 29/05/2017
- Rendering over DINCEL and general PVC Systems 28/02/2017
- Drones to Map and Manage Construction Sites 23/11/2016