Plastic and PVC System – DINCEL, PERMAFORM, REDIWALL – are getting usual as formwork for walls and columns, which when filled with ready mixed concrete, produces an economical, strong and durable structure. Together with its high structural performance, its external substrate – hard smooth and Non-adhesive – has challenged the rendering industry to develop effective materials and procedures.
Walking around Sydney bring up a pleasant and admirable feeling by the Australian residential architectural styles, among them, residential buildings which show with it amazing masonry facades built couple decades ago.
Have you grown tired of your home’s fading exterior? Many homeowners have a desire to restore the outward look of their property, but are discouraged by costly renovation fees. If you’re looking for a home improvement solution that won’t break the bank, consider contacting a rendering service provider in Sydney. Unlike other types of renovations, acrylic rendering can be a quick and affordable alternative for people looking to reinforce and beautify their existing structure. Continue reading →
- What You Need to Know About Cracking Concrete or Concrete Cancer 22/02/2018
- How to calculate the quantity of Sand and Cement for rendering 29/05/2017
- Rendering over DINCEL and general PVC Systems 28/02/2017
- Drones to Map and Manage Construction Sites 23/11/2016
- Facade Issues into a Modernization 29/09/2016