Your house is probably your largest and most valuable asset, so it pays to either increase its value by improving it, or doing work or changes to the house that will at least HOLD its value in the market. One of the easiest and fastest ways to boost your equity in a property is through the application of cement render which is a simple cosmetic with over 10 year warranty, that will reap rewards in adding much more value to the house than what you ended up paying for it. The change can net you phenomenal returns in the league of up to a $10 return for every $1 invested.
- Prevent the Corrosion of Concrete and Protect Your Build 10/04/2018
- What You Need to Know About Cracking Concrete or Concrete Cancer 22/02/2018
- How to calculate the quantity of Sand and Cement for rendering 29/05/2017
- Rendering over DINCEL and general PVC Systems 28/02/2017
- Drones to Map and Manage Construction Sites 23/11/2016