There is more than just slapping mud on the wall in rendering. You need to know what materials you can use on every different type of surface. An example of a job where we were faced with many different surfaces is the project at Forestville. Click here to see the before and after photos.
- Is the Facade of Your Building an Expensive Disaster Waiting to Happen? 20/11/2018
- Cement Render x Acrylic Render – What are the differences? 29/05/2018
- We Have Your Cure for Concrete Cancer 26/04/2018
- Prevent the Corrosion of Concrete and Protect Your Build 10/04/2018
- What You Need to Know About Cracking Concrete or Concrete Cancer 22/02/2018