There is more than just slapping mud on the wall in rendering. You need to know what materials you can use on every different type of surface. An example of a job where we were faced with many different surfaces is the project at Forestville. Click here to see the before and after photos.
- How to calculate the quantity of Sand and Cement for rendering 29/05/2017
- Rendering over DINCEL and general PVC Systems 28/02/2017
- Drones to Map and Manage Construction Sites 23/11/2016
- Facade Issues into a Modernization 29/09/2016
- Make Exterior Walls More Attractive by Acrylic Rendering Service Sydney 10/05/2016